We are hiring!!
Physical Therapist - Full-time / Part-time - Walnut Creek, CA
About our practice
We're looking for a Doctor of Physical Therapy to join this growing outpatient orthopedic physical therapy practice in downtown Walnut Creek.
Go Beyond Physical Therapy is a friendly and “family-like” atmosphere and are looking for someone who has a great work ethic, is dependable, positive, and wants to grow as a clinician.
Our treatment sessions are one-on-one with the physical therapist, 45 minutes each session. Our goal is personalized care. We utilize manual therapy and design exercises based on the patient's specific goals and impairments. No one-size-fits-all treatments here!
Schedule could be flexible. Office is open M-F.
About the Physical Therapist position
Common treatments our new physical therapist will need familiarity working with include manual therapy and therapeutic exercise. Knowledge of these techniques and treatments is strongly encouraged:
- Active Release Technique
- Myofascial release
- TRX, kettlebells
- Class IV deep tissue laser
We take care of our team here, and as a new member of the Go Beyond team, you'll be eligible for:
- Continuing education ($1500 full time employee, $1000 part time employee)
- Salary based on experience
- Productivity bonus
- Liability and malpractice insurance.
Full benefits available for full time employment. Full time would be considered 35 hours and above.
- Health insurance
- Retirement savings
- Holiday pay - including a day off for the week of your birthday!
Part time or full time position available.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Licensed to work in California (or PTLA status)
- Strong manual skills preferred, or willing to improve them with mentoring and continuing education
We are hiring a part-time or full-time physical therapist. Please email a resume to email@example.com